Published on May 17th, 2013 | by admin
Fat burning supplements
Losing weight does not necessarily equal to starving yourself or drastically restricting your food choices. Surely you can eat often 5-6 times a day (but in smaller portions) accompanied by reasonable workouts at the gym, and you can shed fat while you do it. The right combination of foods and consumption of fat burning supplements may transfer your body into a fat burning machine.
- One of the most well-studied, safe and effective dietary supplement is fish oil rich in Vitamin D. Fish oil contains omega 3 fats that possess a great and surprisingly underestimated fat burning potential. Omega-3 contains eicosapentaenoic (EPA), docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and linolenic acid (LNA). Various scientific researchers have proved that these acids can help break down fat (lipolysis) and reduce storage space for fat (lipogenesis). In other words, the regular consumption of fish oil helps to “turn on” the work of the fat burning genes and “turn off” the genes that accumulate fat. Optimal daily quantity is 1 – 2 grams of fish oil together with your meal 2 – 3 times a day.
- Next fat burning supplement is grapefruit. Medical research has shown that regular consumption of half a grapefruit or its juice may reduce the average weight up to 2 kg in 2 weeks.
- Grapefruit contains low glycemic index, it reduces level of insulin and cholesterol in the blood. Inositol, the substance, contained in grapefruit is a natural fat burner that increases metabolism and stimulates the digestive process.
- Spicy foods. Do you like spicy food? Then we have good news for you. According to studies and medical research, spices especially chili pepper helps increase metabolism and can be a perfect fat burning supplement. The ingredient found in spices stimulates the body to release adrenaline, to speed up metabolism and burn calories. Additional to this spices help to eat less apparently because psychologically people feel less hungry after spicy food.
- Plenty of water is the ideal fat burning supplement. Lack of fluid in your body slows down the metabolism. A body begins to store water in reserve that gives you additional volumes. Water helps to clean your body from toxins and destroys fat cells. It is very important to consume sufficient daily quantity of water. People often mistake thirst for hunger. So next time when you feel hungry, drink a glass of water so that you can see whether you are hungry or not.
- Another fat burning supplement is Protein it is necessary for muscle formation. And the more muscles you have, the more fat you burn – even if you are just relaxing. Moreover our body burns more calories to digest proteins than fats and carbohydrates. The best sources of protein are chicken breast, egg whites, turkey, fish.
- Pineapple is probably the most well-known naturally occurring fat burning supplement. Remember eating pineapple with empty stomach may lead to ulcer or gastric hyperacidity. After eating it rinse your mouth with water, because the acid contained in it erodes tooth enamel.
- Nuts are a source of good fats, fiber and protein, and those ‘good’ fats can help you to lose weight. So add nuts to salads, eat together with fruits and also you can add them to oatmeal.